At Atelier Kakko, you can experience Japanese culture, such as calligraphy experience, origami, crest cutting play, and enjoy it. There is a world spreading by experiencing.
By all means, please touch the charm of a wonderful new Japanese culture through manufacturing.
And I’m happy if you let your family and friends know that fun.
◆We also sell original goods of Ukiyoe character of atelier kakko, brush character T shirt by design calligrapher, kanji name service.
◆Sometimes you may leave a course for people who wish to have a course at the atelier parentheses, or who has a plan. I will also lend a space to those who want to learn their own skills and open courses. Please contact us.
Alone, please feel free to join us, family, men with small children
Please see detail here＞＞＞
I have 30 years of Calligraphy and 10 years of Japanese-teaching experiences, and I can assist overseas participants to learn Japanese as well in my lesson.
- January New Year(1/1)
- Hatsu mode
- February Setsubun(2/3)
- Mame maki
- March peach festival(3/3）
- Hinamatsuri event * Hina doll made from origami
- April Start of New Year
- May Festival of May(5/5)
- Art Tenugui * Koinobori with ink painting
- June summer solstice(6/22)
- July Tanabata(7/7)
- Tanabata decorative accessories, written in strips
- August Obon（8/15）
- Fireworks in Yukata
- September Full moon (9/15)
- Autumn tea party
- October autumnal leaves season
- November Autumn division(11/23)
- December winter solstice(12/22) New Year’s Eve(12/31)
- Make a greeting card with prints